What are you looking for?
In electronic design a semiconductor intellectual property core, IP core, or IP block is a reusable unit of logic, cell, or integrated circuit (comonly called a “chip”) layout design that is the intellectual property of one party. IP cores may be licensed to another party or can be owned and used by a single party alone. The term is derived from the licensing of the patent and/or source code copyright that exist in the design. IP cores can be used as building blocks within application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) designs or field-programmable gate array (FPGA) logic designs.
We are proud to prvide the best Silicon IP information search engine with full of features. The expert from all over the world writes the most updated news an blogs for you. Best deal is on stock for your benefits.
- Distributed web crawler;
- High performance search engine;
- Auto complete keyword and dynamic search interface
- Best domain knowledge of Silicon IP industry;
- Best deal of Silicon IP on stock;
- Exhausted for all Silicon IP information without non-related ones.